- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
EverGreen Site Features Updated Product Info
Posted By RV Business On December 18, 2012 @ 3:19 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC recently launched a new website, www.GoEverGreenRV.com, in conjunction with its new product introductions during the Louisville Show.
According to a press release new features include:
• Inclusion of Bay Hill, EverGreen’s newest fifth-wheel product and the new Sun Valley travel trailer series, along with photos, floorplans and specifications for both.
• Up-to-date floorplans, décors, specifications and brochures for all of EverGreen’s existing product lines updated for 2013 including the Ever-Lite, Ascend, i-Go and Element travel trailer lines.
• Improved navigation to better assist users in finding the exact EverGreen brand and floorplan they are looking for, along with information pertaining to each floorplan’s décor, specifications, amenities and features.
• Optimization of the site so it is easier to view on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
• An enhanced dealer locator that will enable consumers to more easily find EverGreen dealers, map their locations, and in some cases view their available EverGreen units on the lot.
• A calendar on the main page to keep consumers and dealers updated about upcoming shows and other special events where EverGreen products can be seen.
• A news feed on the main page that allows web surfers to see the latest information and blog entries pertaining to all of EverGreen’s products.
“There have been so many new developments, new brands and exciting changes here at EverGreen in the last year, we decided to launch a new website that is specifically designed and enhanced to showcase all of our products and keep our dealers and consumers up to date on everything that is going on,” said EverGreen Vice President of Sales and Marketing Doug Lantz. “Our dealers rely on this information to serve their customers and consumers use this information to make the most informed buying decisions about our products, so it was important for us to create this new website to serve both groups and to create a site that will be viewable via newer devices such as second generation tablets and smart phones.”
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/12/evergreen-site-offers-new-product-information/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.