- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
MARVAC Reports on ’12 Legislative Successes
Posted By RV Business On December 4, 2012 @ 9:51 am In Breaking News | No Comments
The Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC) reported a very successful year legislatively, amending the Michigan Vehicle Code to prescribe a maximum length of 65 feet when a motorhome tows a trailer and 75 feet for a recreation vehicle double.
MARVAC also insured that the Pure Michigan campaign, from which its members benefit, continues to be funded, MARVAC reported in its current newsletter.
“Our successes are a direct result of our ability to be politically active in Lansing and your support has helped our industry gain visibility,” the association stated.
Those contributing to the MMH&RVCA Political Action Committee include :
• Loren Baidas, General RV, Wixom.
• Bob Barnes, Leisure Lake.
• Mark Barrett, Barrett & Associates.
• Gary Becker, Indigo Bluffs RV Resort.
• Mike Burnside, Camping World of Northern Michigan.
• Jon Caswell, Caswell RV.
• Timothy DeWitt, MMH & RVCA.
• Edgar Doss, Waters RV.
• Dave Haylett, Haylett North Country RV.
• Carl Laming, Totem Pole Park.
• Cindy MacDaniels, Leidy Lake Campground.
• Barry Murray, International RV World.
• Ronald Neff, American RV Sales.
• David Rochette, Westland Camping.
• Bob Rohn, Lake of Dreams.
• Joanne Schmid, River View Campground.
• William Sheffer, MMH & RVCA.
• Betty and Bill Workman, Vacation Trailer Park.
• Phil Yedinak, Beaver Trail Campground.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/12/marvac-reports-on-12-legislative-successes/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.