- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Priority One Staff Helps Charities in November
Posted By RV Business On December 19, 2012 @ 2:51 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
For the past four years employees at Priority One Financial Services, a subsidiary of Forest River Inc., have volunteered their time to Tampa Bay, Fla., organizations throughout the month of November.
According to a press release, this year’s initiatives included:
• Company employees volunteered at Homeless Emergency Protection (HEP), preparing and serving a lunch to approximately 100 residents. Staci Burton of Priority One said, “When doing this charity work, it’s a win-win situation. It puts life into perspective that on even the worst of days, it could be a lot worse and there’s so much in life for us to be grateful for, day in and out.” For more information, visit www.ethep.org.
• Staff members volunteered at Suncoast Animal League, a non-profit, no-kill animal rescue agency that takes in abandoned, abused, homeless and unwanted animals. The group helped set up for the organization’s 5th annual Dogtoberfest by preparing for the event. Jessica Haengel of Priority One commented, “It was a great feeling to know we would be helping in an event that would find so many dogs much needed homes.” For additional information, visit www.dogtoberfest.info.
• The third group helped with the opening day of UPARC’s Annual Festival of Trees. Volunteers priced and sold decorated holiday trees and wreathes, set up tables and chairs for the organization’s annual dinner and worked booth spaces. UPARC is a non-profit organization that secures financial support, community awareness and community involvement for developmentally disabled. For more information, visit www.uparcfoundation.org.
• Priority One employees helped with various home improvement projects, including painting, hanging cabinets and cleaning to restore a home for a family in need at Habitat for Humanity. Rebecca Vogel, of Priority One, couldn’t think of a better way to give back during the holiday season than to volunteer some time to help finish a house that a family in need will be calling home this Christmas. For more information, visit www.habitatpinellas.org.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/12/priority-one-staff-helps-charities-in-november/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.