Winnebago Unveils New Products in Louisville
Winnebago Industries Inc. unveiled a number of new floorplans at the 50th Annual Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky., Nov. 27-29.
“Our motorized and towable lineups at this year’s RVIA National Trade Show were phenomenal,” said Winnebago Industries Chairman, CEO and President Randy Potts in a press release. “Not only did we show some of our hottest floorplans, but also a number of concepts were shown in order to gauge dealer response. What we heard was positive and armed with this information – we are going to continue to take Winnebago Industries in exciting new directions that will meet and exceed the needs and demands of today’s RVers.”
Highlights of the company’s motorized division included:
• Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B: The iconic Winnebago Minnie Winnie unveiled a new 25B floorplan at the show. This value-priced coach is perfect for consumers just entering the RV lifestyle or experienced RVer’s seeking a great value. Despite its shorter length, this 25-foot coach offers tons of sleeping accommodations. With a rear corner bed and bath, the front of the coach offers a dinette with opposing sofa/sleeper. An overhead bunk provides yet another place to sleep at night, while the galley is mid-coach.
• Winnebago Via 25P: Built on the Mercedes-Benz F50 cowl chassis, the new 25P features a rear corner bed and bath. A front slideout room provides great space including an extremely roomy wardrobe and either a standard dinette or optional sofa/sleeper. The fully equipped galley is located on the passenger side of the coach.
• Winnebago Sightseer 35G: The Winnebago Sightseer introduces a new floorplan, the 35G, features the new InTable. The InTable functions as an end table, dining table, island, countertop extension and desk. Plus, it offers built in storage and is moveable. Combined with the extendable sectional sofa sleeper, Euro recliner and innovative TV location, the InTable helps make the 35G incredibly functional and comfortable.
Innovative exteriors were also highlighted at the show with concept paint and graphics packages on display. Luxury Class A gas motor omes, the Winnebago Adventurer and Itasca Suncruiser, also unveiled new front-end styling.
“Not to be outdone, the towables line really turned heads,” said Potts. “At the forefront is the new Cherry Red Minnie. It is a truly striking trailer that is feature packed and fun. The new Winnebago Ultralite line was well received, and the full body paint Raven fifth-wheel is definitely appealing for consumers looking for a high-end trailer.”
• Winnebago Minnie: The new Cherry Red exterior and a new bunk model, the 2301BH, were the highlights in the Minnie trailer lineup. The 2301GH is compact in size and weight, and packed with features usually found in much larger units. Features include a sofa, full sized dinette, queen bed, twin bunks, pantry, tremendous wardrobe and counter space – all in a compact 26-foot length.
• Winnebago Ultralite: The company’s newest towable entry is the Winnebago Ultralite travel trailer. The sleek exterior offers color-infused tan gel coat, poured fiberglass walls, eye-catching graphics and frameless windows. The designer interior features radius ceiling featuring LED lights, the new Ultralite features 80-inch beds, an island galley and mega bathroom. The trailer weighs less than 6,000 pounds allowing it to be towed with most of today’s smaller tow vehicles.
• SunnyBrook Remington: On the value side, the new Remington 2750BHS Ultralite was on display. Sporting a new cool grey high-gloss exterior fiberglass, new countertops and a low entry-level price point, the new Remington Ultralite provides a high quality, value-priced unit for those consumers that are more budget minded.
• SunnyBrook Raven: The 3300CK floorplan featuring full body paint was showcased in Louisville, offering an island kitchen with solid surface countertop and a swing-out cabinet end. Other features include a rear entertainment center, full sized sofa, residential swivel rocker recliners, and dining table and chairs.
Other notables include the Winnebago One travel trailers and Live Five fifth-wheels that have been gaining market share with unique floorplans, curved ceilings and exterior highlights like innovative paint packages and frameless windows, and the value-priced Sunset Creek Sport that offers new interior paneling and black cabinet hardware.