ARVC Providing Health Care Plans to Members
The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) is making affordable medical, dental and vision plans available to its members, which can be purchased as packages or on a la carte basis.
“The ARVC Health care Program offers significant discounts,” said Jennifer Schwartz, ARVC’s senior director of marketing communications and partnerships.
According to a press release, the ARVC Health Insurance Program is being administered by Warrenville, Ill.-based JBLG Health, the nation’s largest health insurance provider for business and trade associations. Key coverages and benefits include:
• Premium savings.
• A wide variety of choices for coverage from HSAs to PPOs for members, their employees or family.
• A shrinking deductible – a 20% deductible credit each year you do not meet your deductible.
• 10% healthy member discount and preferred rates.
• Optional free Health Savings Account.
• Optional PPO or traditional health plan with extensive networks.
• Plans with a $20, $25, $30 or $40 co-pay for doctor visits.
• Wellness benefits and Prescription Drug Card.
• Worldwide coverage, 24-hours a day.
• Enhanced wellness benefits based on PPACA Guidelines effective Sept. 23, 2010.
• Tele-Express, phone application – no paper applications to complete.
• Dental Insurance available with or without medical.
• Vision Insurance available with or without medical.
• Critical Illness coverage available that pays a cash benefit directly to you.
• Disability coverage available up to with a benefit of up to $15,000 per month.
Some insurance plan features are subject to state availability and may not be available to all ARVC members. To learn more about the options available to lower your health insurance costs and maintain comprehensive coverage, visit www.arvchealthplans.com for an instant online rate or call (888) 624-5891.