- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Best Parks in America Adds Four New Affiliates
Posted By RVBusiness On January 30, 2013 @ 4:37 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Best Parks in America, a national network of RV parks and campgrounds, added four new affiliated parks in Florida, Missouri, South Carolina and Arizona.
“The addition of these new parks come in popular markets where RVers enjoy visiting and we’re delighted to have new affiliates in the Tampa, Fla., metropolitan area, Myrtle Beach, S.C., Branson, Mo., and Yuma, Ariz.,” Best Parks President David Gorin stated in a news release. “As we expand we are looking towards building a network of parks in the most popular markets for RVing, camping and all kinds of outdoor recreation and hospitality.”
• America’s Best Campground, Branson, Mo., gives Best Parks in America its first property in this very popular country music city. Owned by Jim and Sue Alkire, America’s Best Campground (ABC for short) has a long history of being the top-rated park in the Branson area.
• Shangri-La RV Resort in Yuma, Ariz., situated in southern Arizona paradise, caters to wintering RVers. Owned by John and Tami Heidrich, Shangri-La has been named one of the Top 100 Parks in the Good Sam network nationwide for the last three years.
• Morningside RV Estates, Dade City, Fla., is an extended stay luxury RV Park with a 400-site 5-star 55-plus gated RV park with full amenities, including wo clubhouses, an enclosed heated pool, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, two laundries, billiards, a library and a golf cart path to the Walmart.
• Cypress Camping Resort in Myrtle Beach, S.C., is a boutique property in an resort area known for its large and exciting beach front RV resorts. Owned by Kenneth Hucks, the resort features year-round premium intracoastal waterway campsites and a 100 pull thru campsites with full hook ups.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/01/best-parks-in-america-adds-4-parks-to-network/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.