Sprinter Copper Canyon Turns Quickly at Retail
Introduced in late 2012, Keystone RV Co.’s Copper Canyon front living room floorplan in its Sprinter series is generating quick turns for the Goshen, Ind.-based company’s dealer body.
According to a press release, Crestview RV Superstore retailed its first 333FWFLS within a few days of receiving the coach at the retailer’s Selma, Texas, location.
“This was a record for us,” says Steve Spearing, sales manager at Crestview RV Superstore. “A front living room fifth-wheel with all these features at this price point is a quick sell for us. The second 333 we took delivery of sold just as quickly. We feel Sprinter has definitely hit a home run with this model.”
Sprinter product manager Josh Miller added, “Until now, front living room fifth-wheels have been the province of high-end brands. With the introduction of the new Sprinter Copper Canyon 333FWFLS, that’s all changed for the better.”
Key features include:
• The 333FWFLS weighs in at less than 10,000 pounds unloaded so it is easily towable by 3/4-ton trucks.
• Two oversized sleeper sofas in the front living room that can be used at the same time.
• Best in class 20-foot awning.
• Ample wardrobe and kitchen storage.
• Dual pass-through storage.
• First 3/4-ton towable front living with opposing front slides.