- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Sprinter Copper Canyon Turns Quickly at Retail
Posted By RV Business On January 24, 2013 @ 12:21 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Introduced in late 2012, Keystone RV Co.’s Copper Canyon front living room floorplan in its Sprinter series is generating quick turns for the Goshen, Ind.-based company’s dealer body.
According to a press release, Crestview RV Superstore retailed its first 333FWFLS within a few days of receiving the coach at the retailer’s Selma, Texas, location.
“This was a record for us,” says Steve Spearing, sales manager at Crestview RV Superstore. “A front living room fifth-wheel with all these features at this price point is a quick sell for us. The second 333 we took delivery of sold just as quickly. We feel Sprinter has definitely hit a home run with this model.”
Sprinter product manager Josh Miller added, “Until now, front living room fifth-wheels have been the province of high-end brands. With the introduction of the new Sprinter Copper Canyon 333FWFLS, that’s all changed for the better.”
Key features include:
• The 333FWFLS weighs in at less than 10,000 pounds unloaded so it is easily towable by 3/4-ton trucks.
• Two oversized sleeper sofas in the front living room that can be used at the same time.
• Best in class 20-foot awning.
• Ample wardrobe and kitchen storage.
• Dual pass-through storage.
• First 3/4-ton towable front living with opposing front slides.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/01/sprinter-copper-canyon-turns-quickly-at-retail/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.