TMC Reports New Products Driving Retail Sales
With the early retail RV shows now in the rearview mirror, Thor Motor Coach reports the company is continuing to see an influx of new buyers for its products.
“The 2013 RV shows have been great, getting this year started on the right note,” said Joel Grimm, national sales manager for gas motorhome sales. “Our dealers have achieved excellent sales at our retail shows this year. Consumers are seeking out our products as a result of our great dealer base, introduction of new model features and the positive feedback from our ‘Shield of Protection’ customer service programs.”
New product offerings include:
• Thor Motor Coach’s HD-MAX high-definition exterior finishes with durable gel coat on select brands of motorhomes.
• All-new Four Winds and Chateau “Super C” motorhomes built on the Ford F550 chassis and powered by the 6.7L Power Stroke turbo diesel engine.
• Four Winds and Chateau 26A Class C motorhomes, offering a compact floor plan with walk-around queen bed slide.
• New 27.1 floorplan compact in TMC’s A.C.E. motorhome line, featuring a king-size bed and full wall-slide in a Class A coach that measures 28 feet, 7 inches.
• The Tuscany 34ST diesel motorhome offering high-end amenities while giving RVers improved maneuverability with an overall length of 35 feet.
• The Outlaw 37MD toy hauler with dual slide rooms, sliding patio door access to the garage and a ramp door that converts to a patio.
• The Hurricane 34E gas-powered Class A motorhome featuring a bath and a half floorplan.
• High-end Windsport 34F Class A with full-wall slide, a wide open living area, oversized shower and Denver Mattress king-size bed.
“New products, floorplans, eye appeal and a concentrated effort to offer the best value in the market help us build increased retail desire for Thor Motor Coach products,” said Adam Gudger, national sales manager for diesel motorhomes.
For more details about Thor Motor Coach Motorhomes and upcoming RV Shows visit http://ThorMotorCoach.com.