- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Winnebago to Debut Versatile ‘InTable’ in Tampa
Posted By RVBusiness On January 14, 2013 @ 2:47 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Forest City, Iowa-based Winnebago Industries Inc. will introduce the new Winnebago Sightseer and Itasca Sunova 35G floorplan to the retail market at the 2013 Florida RV SuperShow scheduled for Jan. 16-20 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
According to a press release, the gas-powered Sightseer and Sunova Class A motorhomes offer four full-featured floorplans, including the all-new 35G. With three spacious slideouts, the 35G features a unique extendable U-shaped sectional sofa/sleeper and the exclusive “InTable,” designed to function as an end table, dining table, island and desk. The “InTable” also has flip-up ends to expand its working surface, offers storage and is mobile so that it can be used throughout the front living area of the motorhome.
In addition, a full complement of Winnebago motorhomes and towable products will be on display at the show, including:
• Winnebago Tour and Itasca Ellipse 42GD with four slideouts, a unique forward galley, 55-inch LCD TV mid-coach with great lounge seating in an L-shaped extendable sectional sofa, a spacious bathroom and extendable dining table.
• Winnebago Vista and Itasca Sunstar 26HE, a value-loaded floorplan that is ideal for RV enthusiasts of all ages.
• Winnebago Journey and Itasca Meridian 34B, a new floorplan that brings an extendable sectional comfort sofa sleeper and three slideouts.
• Winnebago Ultralite, a new entry into the lightweight travel trailer market that features a blend of Amish craftsmanship with 21st century styling. At less than 6,000 pounds, the Ultralite can be towed with most of today’s smaller tow vehicles.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/01/winnebago-to-debut-versatile-intable-in-tampa/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.