ITC Inc., an RV lighting manufacturer based in Holland, Mich., has partnered with Camping World to bring its aftermarket division, Manufacturers’ Select, to a 90-retail store launch for 2013.
According to a press release, lighting display rollouts have already begun in Camping World stores across the U.S. and are scheduled to continue throughout the year. By April of 2013, all Camping World service center stores will display ITC’s Manufacturers’ Select offerings including dinette lights, pendant lights, pin-up lights, overheads and LED options.
“Working with Camping World is a great way for us to bring our passion for lighting to the RV owner,” said Patrick Weiss, RV and marine sales manager for ITC. “These products are the same ones you would see in a Winnebago or Jayco unit direct to the customer. Camping World is the only RV accessories retailer who can say they offer this level of service and quality for our products.”
• LED options available to help RV owners transition to greener travel.
• OEM quality products direct to consumers.
• Modern finishes and glass globe options.
• Camping World assistance with installation.
• Access to the company’s entire product line through in-store merchandise and special order catalogs.
For more information visit http://www.itc-us.com/.