Smith Center, Kan.-based Peterson Industries Inc., manufacturer of the Excel luxury fifth-wheel brand, will be offering the Rhino Eco-Coat roof system on all Winslow and Wild Cargo model units. According to a press release, Peterson is the first OEM to use the new system from Rhino Linings Inc.
Peterson said Rhino Eco-Coat system is virtually problem free and offers many benefits, including:
• Maintenance free.
• 100% seamless.
• Energy efficient – reflects sun UV rays, reducing temperatures up to 20 degrees.
• Fire retardant system meets UL 790.
• Can be easily patched when new equipment is added to the roof.
• Not easily damaged like EPDM and TPO roofing material.
• 2-year product and application warranty.
“This new roof system provides the same toughness you’ve grown to know with your Rhino truck bed linings with the added benefit of UV protectant for greater reflectivity,” stated Bryan Tillett, president of Peterson Industries. “We are extremely excited to be in partnership with Rhino Linings and be the first manufacturer ever to offer this superior roof system on an RV.”
In addition to new units, Peterson is offering Rhino Eco-Coat roofs for existing RVs, regardless of brand or type, along with livestock trailers and cargo or utility trailers.