- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Go RVing Canada Updates RV Dealer Initiative
Posted By RVBusiness On April 1, 2013 @ 4:53 pm In Breaking News,News In Focus | No Comments
Along with a new website, Go RVing Canada has instituted many updates and added new features to the “Go RVing Canada Dealer Tie-In Program” for 2013.
According to a press release, one of the improvements is an electronic consumer lead distribution program that automatically e-mails Go RVing Canada consumer inquiries originating in dealers’ areas so they may pursue the lead.
Other enhancements include:
• Easy-to-update dealer information.
• Instant receipt of leads as they are generated by consumers at http://www.gorving.ca/.
• Automatic retrieval of passwords to archived leads.
In addition, the Go RVing Canada Marketing Advantage Program (MAP) includes use of: tie-in logo files; digital files for posters, banners, postcard mailers that can be customized and printed locally; a photo library of Canadian images and RV images; and video footage that can be used at shows and for recruiting staff.
Also new for 2103, according to Go RVing of Canada, are new marketing materials to support advertising campaigns, including new 2013 campaign posters that will be sent to all dealers in March, new videos for download and a 25-second radio ad available with five-second dealer tag.
Tie-in dealers will have an enhanced listing at the Go RVing Canada website at www.gorving.ca and a special logo designed for subscribers to the program will appear next to their name in all the listings. They will also benefit from a full communication and media kit with sample PR releases, crisis management fact sheets and talking points to use when conversing with media representatives.
Go RVing Canada said it will share monthly social media content calendars for updates based on GoRVing.ca initiatives. This will allow dealers to trend on specific and engaging topics in the online environment. The organization said it is also working on enhancements and value-added services to improve the experience for all tie-in dealers that include:
• Carrying out search engine optimization audits that will lead to a rise in rankings for Go RVing Canada dealers through the website.
• Reviewing proposal for the creating of informational videos or webinars based on topics suggested by dealer feedback, such as new trends in social media, marketing and mobile as a way to gather sales.
• Gathering metrics from dealers on the success of tie-in program in generating leads/sales.
• Delivering a targeted survey to tie-in dealers to gather information about what programs and investments should be developed in 2014.
All subscribers to the “Go RVing Canada Dealer Tie-In Program” receive a complimentary copy of the manual entitled “Leads Management 101: Building Your Business through Effective Lead Management” to assist in maximizing the benefit of the leads you receive. Subscribers also receive access to the image bank and research reports on the “Industry Only” area of the U.S. Go RVing website at www.gorving.com.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/04/go-rving-canada-touts-dealer-tie-in-program/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.