Learning Center Webinar Outlines OSHA Rules
An upcoming RV Learning Center webinar, “Seven Management Strategies for Safe and Compliant Shops,” will enable dealerships to stay on the right side of OSHA inspectors and to safeguard their employees’ well-being.
According to a press release, the webinar, available to dealers through a strategic partnership with Internet marketing firm KPA, is set for April 4 at noon (Eastern). Click here to register.
Running an RV service department entails several safety-related responsibilities, including:
• Ensuring your employees can locate material safety data sheets for each chemical at your facility.
• Making sure all employees who wear a respirator complete annual training, including fit testing – and that you keep records of this.
• Investigating accidents immediately.
Presented by KPA’s Environment & Safety Products Team, the informative webinar will offer seven management strategies to help make departments safer and more compliant. The webinar is designed for any service manager or owner/principal who:
• Is committed to lowering the number of safety incidents at their facility.
• Wants to help protect their facility and personnel from OSHA violations.
• Wants to increase employee safety and morale.
• Needs to bring down insurance costs or at least try to keep them from increasing.
If you are unable to attend the webinar at this time, register and receive a link to a recording of the webinar along with the presentation slides.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Becky Ross at email@example.com, (866) 356-1735 or Karin Van Duyse at firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 591-7130.