Roadtrek Introducing CS-Adventurous Class B
Class B motorhome builder Roadtrek Motorhomes Inc. has introduced the CS-Adventurous built on the fuel-efficient Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
“We had the avid RVer and camper top-of-mind when we designed this exciting new model,” said Jim Hammill, president of the Kitchener, Ontario-based company, in a press release. “We made sure it had ample capacity for lengthy trips, both dry camping and otherwise – ample fresh water, propane and storage. We incorporated a very advanced hydronic heating system to make spending time in the van as comfortable as home.”
• Large galley with 7 cubic-foot fridge, raised convection/microwave oven, hot and cold filtered drinking water dispenser and loads of storage space.
• Hydronic heating system with in-floor radiant comfort heating, supplementary heat in the bathroom, hot water, vehicle and engine preheating in cold weather, and use of engine heat for coach heating and hot water to save propane.
• Front seating in luxurious captain seats that are separate from primary rear sleeping area to avoid making the bed every night and allow two people to rise and retire at different times. The van also features two separate living areas.
• Rear power sofa converts to large twin beds or king-size bed.
• Ample water, propane, storage and battery capacity for dry camping and trips.
• Abundant 12-volt power outlets for electronic devices.
The CS is also available with Roadtrek’s E-trek electric and environmental package for even greater independence and capability while dry camping for extended periods, all while being environmentally conscious. The CS-Adventurous is manufactured using high levels of environmentally conscious recycled and e-certified materials.
Roadtrek said it has begun production of the CS and its dealer network is prepared to take orders immediately.