Powered Glass Manipulator for RV Coach Windshields and Side Glass
Arlington Equipment, North Americas’ leading manufacturer of powered glass manipulators offers products for the RV industry including dealers, manufacturers and service centers.
Our VLSC 400 powered vacuum lifts manipulates removes and installs windshields, side window and window units up to 400 lbs. standard lift to 132” resulting in:
- Reduced manpower, one person instead of three
- Reduced chance of ergonomic injury, worker comp claims, absenteeism
- Reduced chance of glass and vehicle damage
- Increased productivity, this machine can work three shifts without tiring
- Perform repairs any where on your property, no cranes or hoists needed
The VLSC is quicker, safer, more precise and more intuitive than hoists and other lifters.
Simply set the lift and tilt float range on convenient pendant controls and the VLSC does the rest.
The VLSC follows the movement of your operators. To raise the work piece, simply lead the unit in the up direction. To lower, simply lead the unit down. The vertical tilt function is also assisted by air power to expedite the maneuvers required to install vehicle glass.
The VLSC installs windows, window units and windshields regardless of shape, size, curvature and method of attachment to the vehicle.
Built and supported in the USA
Lease financing optional