- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
RVDA App Lets Dealers Promote Store, Events
Posted By RVBusiness On May 13, 2013 @ 2:03 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
The Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) is urging members to set up a dealer profile on the RVDA Dealer App for smartphones, according to a press release.
When consumers planning RV travel go online to Rand McNally’s “Best of the Road” website, they can easily find RVDA members involved in RV sales, service, rental and aftermarket businesses. Each profile can be customized to provide information about specials, display inventory photos or post a personal statement about the dealership’s customer service commitment.
The “Best of the Road” website and RVDA Dealer Locator App combine to offer members a powerful online marketing tool that can be a great asset in promoting and growing a business. Members currently utilizing the service include:
• Noble RV in Owatonna, Minn., promotes a 10% savings on parts and service through the end of the calendar year .
• Norm’s RV in Poway, Calif., have personalized their dealer profile to promote their sales, master certified technicians and rental vehicle fleet while reminding customers that Norm’s offers storage services for RVs not in use.
• Wilkins RV in Bath, N.Y., offers store information including hours, inventory numbers and service availability.
• Stoltzfus RV in RV’s and Marine in West Chester, Pa., offers an aerial photograph on their profile page.
Every profile page already comes preloaded with links to the dealership website, directions, a map and contact information.
Members can access their profiles at www.bestoftheroad.com. For information on how to set up your profile, contact Chuck Boyd at (800) 336-0355 or email@example.com.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/05/rvda-app-lets-dealers-promote-store-events/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.