- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
California Show’s Space Deadline is on May 17
Posted By RVBusiness On May 13, 2013 @ 1:47 pm In Breaking News,News In Focus | No Comments
RV manufacturers planning to exhibit at the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association’s (RVIA) California RV Show, scheduled for Oct. 11-20 at the Fairplex in Pomona, need to have space applications in by May 17 to qualify for lower space rates.
According to a press release, those manufacturers reserving space by the deadline also have the opportunity to pick their size of space and choose three preferred locations.
Like last year, exhibitors can choose from two price points for space. RVIA offers the “red carpet” pricing ($3.90 per square foot) for those who want RVIA to set their display for them and have 20-amp electrical service included. The lower “Do It Yourself” pricing ($2.65 per square foot) is for those who have the equipment and man power to set their display. Electricity is an additional expense with this selection.
This year marks the 61st anniversary of the California RV Show, which is the longest running RV show in the U.S. The event is expected to draw 20,000 people over 10 days. Over 1,000 RVs from 45 different brands are expected to be on display with more than 100 available for customer test drives.
The 61st California RV Show will feature a number of elements and enhancements to inform, entertain and engage attendees, including:
• The RV Factory Showcase: Different RV product types will be showcased in this popular area with RV manufacturer representatives on hand to meet with attendees and present product demonstrations showing how RVs work.
• Model RV Campground: A selection of RVs will be showcased in a campground setting for guests to walk through as they enter the show.
• Youth Fishing Tanks: Kids can try their hand at fishing and receive helpful tips.
• RV handyman and author Dave Solberg will offer informative RVing seminars throughout the show.
For more show information visit the show’s new website at www.TheBestRVShow.com or contact RVIA’s Western Show Director, Tom Gaither at (818) 248-6600.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/05/space-deadline-nearing-for-california-rv-show/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.