Webinar Will Outline Affordable Care Act Regs
A free webinar presented by the RV Learning Center in conjunction with online marketing firm KPA will explore the provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which will become effective on Jan. 1, 2014. To register click here.
According to a press releas, the webinar is set for May 16 at noon ET and is timed to allow dealerships to plan ahead for the next phases of ACA reforms and make sure an effective compliance strategy in place. Dealers will get expert advice from Kristin Kahle, senior vice president and compliance officer for the Benefits Exchange Alliance.
Kahle will discuss:
• With 41 taxes within healthcare, what affects dealers?
• What is the employer shared responsibility?
• What are the primary timelines and deadlines dealers should be aware of?
• Compliance — what do dealers need to know?
• Strategic business plan on healthcare reform.
If unable to attend, register to receive a link to a recording of the webinar along with the presentation slides. If you have any questions or feedback, contact Becky Ross at email@example.com (866) 356-1735 or Karin Van Duyse at the RV Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org(703) 591-7130.