Winnebago Industries Inc. announced its Partners in Excellence (PIE) award winners for 2013 at the company’s Dealer Days event in Las Vegas, April 29 to May 1. In its eighth year, the PIE award recognizes those motorhome dealers with the best market share penetration within their basic trade area (BTA).
According to a press release, 12 Winnebago and Itasca dealerships were recognized in three market categories from both the East and West regions. The categories are defined as basic trade areas with 99 or fewer annual retail registrations, 100-199 annual registrations and greater than 200 registrations.
Following are this year’s PIE award winners as ranked by market size from smallest BTA to largest BTA:
Winnebago – Western Region
• Jack Sisemore Traveland – Amarillo, Texas (4-time winner)
• Crestview RV Center – Buda, Texas (4-time winner)
• La Mesa RV – Davis, Calif.
Itasca – Western Region
• Reliable RV – Springfield, Mo. (4-time winner)
• Camping World RV Supercenter – New Braunfels, Texas
• Camping World RV Sales – Wood Village, Ore. (5-time winner)
Winnebago – Eastern Region
• US Adventure RV – Davenport, Iowa
• Pleasureland RV Center – North Metro, Ramsey, Minn. (6-time winner)
• Lazydays – Seffner, Fla.
Itasca – Eastern Region
• Camping World RV Sales – DeForest, Wis.
• Flagg RV, – Uxbridge, Mass. (5-time winner)
• Camping World RV Sales – St. Augustine, Fla.