- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
CrossRoads Employs New Business Structure
Posted By RV Business On June 25, 2013 @ 11:38 am In Breaking News | No Comments
CrossRoads RV today (June 25) released a new structure which “underscores the critical role product managers, sales managers, and sales teams play in shaping the future of a brand in today’s marketplace,” according to a press release.
“We’ve listened to our dealers,” said Tom Montague, general manager of the Topeka, Ind.-based Thor Industries Inc. subsidiary. “They’ve highlighted the need for manufacturers to find new ways to communicate, foster relationships, promote and train on the brands we offer.”
The company said that with CrossRoads’ sales on pace for record highs and the rapid growth of several brands, the demand for product development, innovation, product training, sales training, show support and marketing materials continue to grow at an even faster pace.
“Our goal is simple,” said General Manager Matt Thompson. “We want to exceed our dealer’s expectations in every way. The new structure will allow CrossRoads and Redwood to do that with greater efficiency, and that’s exciting.”
• Entry-level division will be headed by Darin Elswick and Troy Nusbaum with five sales representatives.
• Lightweight and mid-profile division to be headed by John Fisher and Tom Wylie with six sales representatives.
• Toy hauler division, headed by Rob Groover with one sales representative, will be based at sister company Redwood RV’s campus in Syracuse, Ind.
• High-end, residential division to be headed by Dan Tauer and Brad Whitehead with five sales representatives, also located at Redwood RV campus.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/06/crossroads-employs-new-business-structure/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.