Workers’ compensation premiums are a significant expense for employers and lost time and productivity due to accidents and injuries affect a dealer’s bottom line.
A new webinar from the RV Learning Center on June 27 at noon EST will show dealers effective means for containing costs. According to a press release, the webinar is possible through a strategic partnership with online marketing firm KPA. Register here.
In this free webinar dealers will learn how to reduce “Experience Modifiers” through effective loss control and by implementing safety programs for lower premiums. Practical guidance on managing “light duty” and “return to work programs” will also be outlined.
Presenting the webinar, KPA’s Peter Zaidel and Kathryn Carlson will cover:
• Workers’ comp regulatory overview and where to go for state specific information.
• How to implement loss control and safety programs that will improve your “experience modifier.”
• When is “Light duty” appropriate or required and how to get workers back to work quickly.
• What you need to know about the intersection of workers’ comp and HIPAA.
• When can you terminate an employee who is out on leave.
• How to stay compliant with the ADA and FMLA when dealing with workers’ comp leaves.
If unable to attend, register here to receive a link to a recording of the webinar along with the presentation slides. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Becky Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (866) 356-1735 or Karin Van Duyse at the RV Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (703) 591-7130.