San Diego, CA – Solar-on-the-Go, Anywhere Solar’s latest re-invention of the solar modular, provides a portable, storable charging station for RV and trailer enthusiasts. The compact, affordable, light-weight, 50 Watt, 12 volt system was designed to recharge coach, engine or stand alone batteries.
“We wanted to create a system that provides the ease and portability of roll out thin film with the power production of traditional solar panels”, said Dan Curran product co-creator. “Imagine a system that produces enough power to charge your battery in a 4” x 8” x 32” bag that you can pack up and stow just about anywhere – that is Solar-on-the-Go.”
The Solar-on-the-Go system includes:
- Four (4) 24” long by 6” wide modular panels that can easily connect and disconnect for simple set up and storage,
- One (1) charge controller to protect batteries,
- Collapsible, multi-position stand,
- One (1) 16’ cable with alligator clips for easy connection to batteries, and
- One (1) durable carry bag for easy transport and storage.
“RV enthusiast and campers are always looking for ways to improve their camping experience. These go-anywhere panels give RVers, campers, and anyone who needs remote charging power an affordable, light-weight, portable solution for generating power,” Curran said.
For more information contact Don D. Kelley, Sr. at email@example.com or 858-695-9161. Manufactured in the USA.