Pender, Neb.-based Blue Ox held its 18th Annual Service Award Banquet at the Hilton Garden Inn in Sioux City on June 15.
According to a press release, the supplier hosts an annual banquet to show appreciation to the associates and their years of dedication. Associates and their guests were treated to a social hour and a gourmet meal before the award presentation began.
Blue Ox honors its associates at five-year intervals. Those honored at this year’s banquet were:
5 Years – Ward Barelman of Wayne (IT department).
10 Years – Ed Isaac of Bancroft (service tech), Todd Kubik of Pender (material handler), Aaron Mahaney of Walthill (maintenance), and Mike Thelander of Melbourne, Fla. (outside sales).
15 Years – Kim Bargmann of Bancroft (supply chain specialist), Delwin Kai of Pender (fabrication), and Deanna Wendte of Pender (customer care).
20 Years – Ron Duncan of Pender (Welding) and Cory Meyer of Pender (Shipping and Assembly).
25 Years – Duane Kratke of Pender (fabrication), Ray Potter of Thurston (assembly), Billie Rager of Emerson (fabrication) and Paul Thomsen of Pender (customer care).
35 Years – Keith Brehmer of Pender (material handler) and Doug Glaubius of Wisner (fabrication).
40 Years – Joan Beckman of Pender (assembly) and Larry Witt of Wakefield (welding).
In appreciation of their years of service the honored guests received various gifts including;
• Beautiful detailed, life-like Terry Redlin deer sculptures, modeled after Redlin paintings.
• Beautiful clock with a walnut frame, gold/silver accents, and a pendulum with crystals from Swarovski components.
• Beautiful world globe inlaid with over 25 hand carved semi-precious gemstones on a gold plated table stand with a built-in compass.
• $1,750.00 credit towards a trip for two to a domestic destination of choice within the 48 continental United States.
• Beautiful 10k patented Sunshine Gold Blue Ox ring with genuine full cut diamonds set in square collects in West German Fire Blue Spinel stones
• Beautifully designed classic styled grandfather clock.
•Trip for two to Ireland.
• Hawaiian cruise for two.