- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Fleetwood RV Readying for Aug. National Rally
Posted By RVBusiness On July 31, 2013 @ 12:10 pm In Breaking News | 1 Comment
Decatur, Ind.-based Fleetwood RV Inc. announced the slate of activities and seminars scheduled for its 5th Annual Fleetwood RV National Rally, set to run Aug. 2-5 at the Colorado State Fairgrounds in Pueblo.
New to this year’s event are guest appearances and seminars by Johnny Trigg from TLC’s television series BBQ Pitmasters. Rally attendees will have the opportunity to learn tips for barbecuing on-the-road from Trigg, a barbecue champion and reality TV star.
Also highlighting this year’s event is a list of new activities, tailored to a wide variety of RV lifestyle topics, including:
• “The RV Cooking Show” with Evanne Schmarder: Creating scrumptious hors d’oeuvre and salad recipes from a motorhome, Schmarder and her husband, Ray, have been on an adventure since 2000. Schmarder will be on hand at the event to teach attendees how to cook healthy and on a budget, all within the confines of a coach.
• “RV Basic Training” with Gary Lewis: Lewis will present his “Behind the Wheel Driving School” courses including the very popular “ladies only” confidence course. Attendees can learn how to safely and confidently drive their motorhome.
• Family activities include bingo, a sidewalk chalk contest, golf cart rodeo, ice cream social and a patriotic parade and picnic including the appearance of Richard Holmgren’s Flying Debris Show.
• Final evening entertainment will be hosted by famed comedian and singer/song-writer Jolly Demis. Demis has established a national reputation for his hilarious live performances, seamlessly weaving both music and comedy into his shows.
“Our incredibly loyal customers are a large part of our continued success, and this event brings Fleetwood owners together to enjoy the RV lifestyle,” said John Draheim, president and CEO of Fleetwood RV. “It is an exceptional opportunity for us to hear the voice of our customers, thank them for their loyalty and gather their valuable feedback.”
Fleetwood RV has partnered with the owner-operated organization, Fleetwood Motorhome Association (FMA), to promote the national rally. All Fleetwood and American Coach motorhome owners are welcome to attend the rally.
For more information about the rally, including how to register or to download a schedule of events, visit www.fleetwoodrv.com/mhevent. For information about FMA, including membership, visit www.fma4fun.org
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/07/fleetwood-rv-sets-slate-for-aug-national-rally/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.