- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
SylvanSport Develops Solar Kit for GO Camper
Posted By RVBusiness On July 16, 2013 @ 9:14 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Brevard, N.C.-based SylvanSport has developed a solar power kit for the company’s lightweight GO popup camping trailer, according to a press release.
“Our customers have been asking for a solar-powered option for the GO camping trailer, and we’ve been working hard to make that possible,” said Kyle Mundt, marketing director for SylvanSport. “We’re thrilled to now offer the Goal Zero: GO 400 Solar Power Kit in our revamped online store.”
SylvanSport plans to add two more solar-powered GO systems later in the year.
The Goal Zero: GO 400 Solar Power Kit, available only at www.Sylvansport.com, is a compact, custom-designed unit that lights up the GO camping trailer and powers electronics, fans and small appliances. It can also be used as a solar power system for base camps, cabins and as a backup for unexpected outages.
The power kit includes:
• The Goal Zero Yeti 400, a portable generator that works with the Nomad 13 and powers USB devices, along with 12-volt and AC-powered devices, including lights, laptops, phones, MP3 players, TVs, fans, and small appliances, like a mini-fridge.
• Goal Zero Nomad 13 solar panel kits (set of 2) that can easily mount to the roof of the GO or other campsite locations like the side of a picnic table. Each Nomad 13 provides 13 watts of highly efficient mono-crystalline solar power.
• An adjustable Light-A-Life LED Light, that can mount anywhere in the GO and lights up the interior.
• Several adapters plus a six-foot extension cable.
SylvanSport will showcase the GO camper at Floydfest, an annual world music and arts camping festival in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Floyd, Va., on July 25-28. This is the third year that SylvanSport and the GO will be a part of Floydfest.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/07/sylvansport-develops-solar-kit-for-go-camper/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.