- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
SylvanSport Rolling Out ‘Ambassador’ Program
Posted By RVBusiness On July 2, 2013 @ 9:34 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Brevard, N.C.-based company SylvanSport, makers of the lightweight GO popup camping trailer, the GO, announced a new “PRO-GO Getter” ambassador referral program.
“When people call about the GO, the first thing they want to know is where they can see one in person,” said Tom Dempsey, founder of SylvanSport, in a press release. “With the PRO-GO Getter program, interested customers can connect with GO owner insiders to see the full versatility of the GO camping trailer in action, for themselves.”
The GO pop-up camper is designed from the frame out to be a versatile “mobile adventure trailer.” It tows behind any vehicle, including hybrids, and hauls bikes, kayaks and motorcycles before transforming into a comfortable camping trailer with a living space that can sleep four.
For qualified PRO-GO Getters, the benefits of being a brand ambassador for the GO camping trailer include:
- Savings of up to $2,500 off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price for purchase GO popup camping trailer.
- Referral fees of $300 for every completed sale of the GO popup camper.
- A complete GO camping and adventure package, including an awning, spare tire, four mattresses and two bed/seat/tables.
- Special SylvanSport merchandise like camping chairs and a team PRO-GO t-shirt.
- A custom web page on sylvansport.com to help direct customers to ambassadors.
- Sales support literature and pull-up event banners for events.
- Access to partner company PRO-deals on all kinds of outdoor adventure gear.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/07/sylvansport-is-launching-ambassador-program/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.