- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Coach-Net Launching Mobile App for Members
Posted By RVBusiness On August 28, 2013 @ 12:23 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Coach-Net has launched a new mobile application for its members, according to a press release.
Coach-Net Mobile, which is free for users of iOS and Android devices, enables members to quickly and easily request roadside assistance in just a few simple steps. Members enter and save their information only once, select the type of service they need and then simply push the “Call for Service” button to request timely, professional assistance.
Coach-Net Mobile is available now in the iTunes Store for iPhone users, and on the Google Play site for Android users. Features include:
• Access to Coach-Net’s towing and roadside service provider network while traveling throughout the United States and Canada.
• Connection to professional RV technical assistance to help troubleshoot common operational issues with their RVs, both on and off the road.
• Convenient “sign and go” service with no payment required for roadside services, covered up to a member’s benefit plan limit.
• Hassle-free access to service because the app saves membership profile information, alleviating the need to keep up with a membership card and number.
“We are committed to deploying the latest technology that provides our Coach-Net members with efficient service,” said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club, Coach-Net’s parent company. “Our mobile app and other advanced technologies ensure our members an enhanced customer experience and provide a critical sense of security while they are on the road away from home.”
In addition to the Coach-Net mobile app, the member experience is enhanced through Coach-Net’s recently launched Optimized Dispatch Intelligence System™ (ODIS), which streamlines the dispatch process, resulting in a positive impact on customer satisfaction, through these efficiencies. ODIS makes use of WISE™ technology (Weighted ISP Search Engine) that ensures the Independent Service Provider (ISP) dispatched to assist the member is the best fit for the member’s vehicle type and specific issue.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/08/coach-net-launching-mobile-app-for-members/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.