- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
GE Capital Offering Promotion at NATDA Show
Posted By RVBusiness On August 19, 2013 @ 2:37 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
In an effort to stimulate a surge in the amount of orders written during the North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) show, GE Capital Commercial Distribution Finance and participating trailer manufacturers will be offering a 90-day free floorplan promotion at the NATDA trade show. According to a press release, the convention will be held September 5-7 at the America’s Center in St. Louis.
“The NATDA show has set the wheels in motion as a buying show with an estimated $11 million in orders written at the 2012 show,” said NATDA President Andy Ackerman, noting that exhibitors had several “show specials” planned, including cash discounts, freight allowances and free floorplan programs. “It only makes sense for dealers to come to the show, look at the new models of product, and place orders. With a projected 35% increase in dealer attendance and over 50 new exhibiting companies, sales should top 20 million dollars this year.”
Guidelines for the promotion include:
• The offer will be valid only during the two show days, Sept. 6-7.
• This program is only available to trailer manufacturers that are exhibiting at the 2013 NATDA Trade Show.
• The dealers must be in attendance at the show and registered with NATDA, and orders must be written at the show.
• See participating manufacturers or visit the GE booth for more information.
• The program is subject to qualification, changes in program terms and credit approval. Financing is provided by GE Commercial Distribution Finance Corp. Nothing contained herein shall be relied upon as promise, representation or commitment to provide financing.
For more information on the show, visit www.natda.org/tradeshow.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/08/ge-capital-offers-promotion-for-natda-show/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.