Grand Design ‘Turns Up Heat’ For Open House
Middlebury, Ind.-based Grand Design Recreational RV Co. announced today (Sept. 13) that it will unveil four new models at next week’s Elkhart County RV Open House. According to a press release, Grand Design will show product at its display on Executive Drive in Elkhart, the main artery leading to the RV/MH Hall of Fame.
Don Clark, president and co-owner of Grand Design RV, noted, “The four new floorplans are exciting additions to the Grand Design’s popular Solitude extended stay fifth-wheel, Momentum luxury toy hauler fifth-wheel and Reflection mid-priced product lines. The new floorplans will include the new groundbreaking Reflection 337RLS.”
The reflection 337RLS includes:
• Grand Design’s innovative deep bedroom slide that allows for twice the floor space as conventional fifth-wheels.
• 6-foot-5-inch master bedroom ceiling.
• Industry first-in-class full walk-in wardrobe closet with washer and dryer prep.
• Walk-in residential size shower with all-curved glass front.
• Oversized pass-through lower storage bay.
• Exclusive full-height kitchen pantry.
• Solid-surface countertops.
• Solid select hand-rubbed maple cabinetry.
• Reclining theater seating.
• LED HD TV.
“All of these groundbreaking innovations have been included in a unit that is easily towed with a ¾ 3/4-ton pickup,” said Micah Staley, Grand Design general manager for the Reflection brand.
Clark commented, “Micah Staley joined the Grand Design team in February of this year. Micah’s stellar reputation for innovative design and attention to detail is well known throughout the industry. Micah has totally exceeded our expectations with his creation of the new Reflection brand. Dealers have already communicated their excitement over the new Reflection.”
Clark added, “General Manger Marc Hauser’s rock solid Solitude brand and his new Momentum Luxury Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel are guaranteed to turn heads at the upcoming show. We are anticipating a very exciting open house and look forward to hearing our dealers feedback and comments at the upcoming open house.”