- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
2014 Winnebago Journey, Meridian Offer Luxury
Posted By RVBusiness On September 5, 2013 @ 9:54 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Winnebago Industries Inc. has blended luxury and comfort in its new 2014 Winnebago Journey and Itasca Meridian Class A motorhome lines.
According to a press release, the coaches offer Corian solid-surface countertops and backsplashes, coffee-glazed hardwood cabinetry, Ultraleather furniture, and top-of-the-line entertainment features. Built on the Freightliner Maxum chassis, the new editions offer up to 246 cubic feet of storage and are available in four floorplans, including:
Other highlights include
* TrueAir® maximum comfort A/C.
* MCD Duo solar/blackout roller shades throughout coach.
* PowerLine energy management system.
* Premier clearcoat automotive finish.
* LED ceiling lights that reduce energy consumption by up to 70%.
* Power mirrors with defrost and integrated side-view color cameras.
* Powered patio awning with metal wrap and integrated LED patio lighting.
* New convenient exterior LPG accessory connection near patio area.
* Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with three-position controls.
* Freightliner Maxum Chassis boasting a 29,410-pound GVWR, 340-hp 6.7L Cummins ISB diesel engine (34B); 32,350-pound GVWR, 360-hp 6.7L Cummins ISB XT diesel engine (36M); increased GVWR of 37,320 pounds with 380-hp 8.9L Cummins ISL diesel engine (40U); 44,320-pound GVWR, 400-hp 8.9L Cummins ISL diesel engine, tag axle (42E).
* Allison 3,000 MH six-speed automatic transmission.
* 10,000-pound hitch (34B, 36M, and 40U); 15,000-pound hitch (42E).
* Stylized aluminum wheels.
* 55-degree wheel cut for maneuverability.
* TRW tilt and telescope steering column with foot-actuated pedal for driving comfort.
* New Infotainment Center with AM/FM, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM™ satellite radio, Bluetooth, iPod/iPhoneaudio integration, outside temperature, compass, color rearview camera, side-view camera, 10.4-inch color touch-screen monitor with split-screen function, second passenger side monitor, and Rand McNally RV GPS safe and easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, and turn-by-turn voice guidance.
* Six beautiful full-body paint styles and three great choices of interior decor and coffee-glazed cabinet finish, including the new coffee-glazed honey cherry and forest cherry
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/09/2014-winnebago-journey-meridian-offer-luxury/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.