- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Coach-Net Debuts Protect Suite Products Lineup
Posted By RVBusiness On September 26, 2013 @ 10:12 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Coach-Net has unveiled its full line of Coach Net Protect Suite products, designed to “provide peace-of-mind for customers and a valuable offering that RV dealers’ finance and insurance offices can share with buyers.”
According to a press release, the new Protect Suite product line, available exclusively through participating dealers, will be featured at the 2013 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo, Sept. 30–Oct. 4 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Coach-Net representatives can be found at Booth No. 321 from Oct. 1–3.
Products in Coach-Net’s Protect Suite include the following:
• Roadside Protect: The cornerstone of the Protect Suite, providing 24/7 RV technical and roadside assistance and other benefits through Coach-Net’s premier membership plans, which provide all-inclusive coverage for RVs and other personal vehicles owned, rented, borrowed or leased.
• RV Protect: An extended service contract available for both towable and motorhome owners that protects members from unexpected repair costs.
• Asset Protect: A gap waiver option for customers, which closes the financial gap in coverage when total-loss insurance payouts are less than the outstanding loan balance.
• Hazard Protect: A comprehensive tire and wheel hazard protection that covers all types of new and used recreational vehicles from common road hazards such as metal, nails, screws, potholes, glass and debris, with terms available from one to seven years.
• Certified Pre-Owned: A product through which dealers can have their used inventory certified for reliability and quality, increasing the marketability and value of dealers’ used inventory, and through which consumers will receive a 90-day service contract protecting their investment.
• Finish Protect (coming soon): A product offering protection for RVs’ interior and exterior surfaces, including protection of paint and gel coats, interior fabrics, interior leather and vinyl, and optional protection against rips, tears, punctures and burns.
• Shield Protect (coming soon): A product that will provide coverage of glass replacement and repair, including windshields, windows and other RV glass.
“This comprehensive line of products demonstrates our steadfast commitment to providing peace-of-mind solutions for dealers and consumers,” said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net sales. “For participating dealers, the Coach-Net Protect Suite provides a benefit by adding a dedicated and trusted RV industry partner to their F&I department, while also helping them deliver a valuable set of product offerings to their buyers who want to enjoy the RV lifestyle with complete confidence.”
Coach-Net is currently enrolling RV dealers nationwide who wish to participate in the Protect Suite program. For more information, visitwww.coach-net.com.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/09/coach-net-debuts-protect-suite-products-lineup/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.