EverGreen RV Debuts Five Ever-Lite Floorplans
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC introduced five new floorplans in its Ever-Lite line of travel trailers.
According to a press release, the lightweight, easy-to-tow Ever-Lite is EverGreen’s first product line and remains its flagship brand. The lineup has grown to include eight travel trailer floorplans.
EverGreen said that Ever-Lite remains as the only all-composite travel trailer in the market with walls, roof and floor incorporating ComposiTek construction. The Ever-Lite also boasts an elegant new color scheme for 2014 with a painted cap and new graphics.
The five new floorplans include:
• The 232RBS has an island kitchen and a spacious rear bath. A swivel entertainment center is accessible from both the living area and the front bedroom.
• The 275FLS Ever-Lite travel trailer has a spacious living area, and features EverGreen’s kitchen island. Opposing slideouts with a dinette and sofa on one side and the kitchen on the opposite side open up the kitchen island area making it ideal for entertaining.
• The 30BHPR has large double bunks in the rear and a rear bath. An outside entry door to the bathroom allows access without tracking through the spacious living area. A massive entertainment center with a 50-inch flat screen TV is the central focus of the living area.
• The 291RLS Ever-Lite travel trailer has a spacious living area and features EverGreen’s kitchen island. A slideout, freestanding dinette and sofa on one side with a slideout kitchen on the opposite side leave room for entertaining around the kitchen island. A large U-shaped lounge has plenty of seating.
• The 318BHS features a roomy bunkhouse, with three bunks and a trundle adjacent to an entertainment area. The large bath has an entry door to the outside, which allows access without having to track through the living area.
For more information click here.