- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Keystone’s New Chrome to Shine at Open House
Posted By RVBusiness On September 13, 2013 @ 2:38 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Goshen, Ind.-based Keystone RV Co.’s Fuzion brand will be unveiling the all-new Chrome luxury fifth-wheel toy hauler during next week’s Elkhart County RV Open House. According to a press release, the Chrome “will raise the bar on upscale luxury features never seen before in a toy hauler.”
Fuzion product manager Tim Markel says that Chrome will enable Fuzion dealers to dominate a fast-growing segment in the marketplace. “Our dealers are seeing more and more customers looking for a super-capable toy hauler loaded with all the conveniences and features you would find in top-of-the-line fifth wheels,” he said. “We created Chrome to fill this need and go beyond. The list of features are second to none.”
Key features on the new Chrome include:
• Raised pub-style, high-top booth dinette.
• Energy-efficient LED lighting throughout punctuated by chrome-finished industrial pendant lighting with MaxBright technology.
• Enhanced graphics package with three dimensional nameplates.
• Deluxe entertainment package with name-brand Samsung components.
• Ramp door patio package featuring a three-season patio door.
• 5K “Inter-Lock” tie-down system to ensure that all precious cargo stays safe.
• North/south king bed master suite that offers the same walk-around space as a queen bed by utilizing an industry-exclusive glide-a-bed system.
• Stainless steel kitchen package highlighted by a commercial grade, spring loaded high rise faucet.
• Back-up camera, Equa-Flex suspension and G-rated tires.
In addition to Chrome, Fuzion will introduce an all-new, price-sensitive travel trailer toy haulers that Markel says “will turn the industry on its ear.”
“Fuzion dealers will now have a model for every buyer, everything from our affordable new trailers all the way up to Chrome,” he said. “We are excited to share with our dealers these exciting new enhancements at the upcoming Open House.”
Keystone will exhibit new product at its site at the RV/MH Hall of Fame during the Sept. 17-19 Open House.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/09/keystones-new-chrome-to-shine-at-open-house/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.