AmeriGO Debuts Certified Dealership Program
AmeriGO RV Club, poised to be ”the ultimate RV club and online community dedicated to RV enthusiasts,” today (Oct. 22) unveiled the company’s exclusive coast-to-coast Certified RV Dealership Program.
According to a press release, AmeriGO’s new RV Dealership Program is being strategically developed to “deliver a powerful brand” backed by specialized marketing initiatives, advanced proprietary online distribution services, e-commerce opportunities and benefits for RVers and AmeriGO’s affiliated RV dealers.
“We are thrilled to present AmeriGO’s Certified Dealership Program as a one-of-a-kind affiliate program whose dealer partners serve the highly-engaged RV enthusiasts,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “At AmeriGO, we are committed to enhancing the overall experience for RVers, adding value and security for the RV enthusiast. As an AmeriGO affiliate, a dealership further distinguishes their dedication and commitment to the RV community.”
The newest affiliate dealers, situated in key geographic regions, have joined the program as AmeriGO Charter Dealerships, providing an array of offerings and specials for RVers. Following is a look at these new dealer partners:
• Established more than 50 years ago, General RV Center is the largest family owned RV retailer in the nation. The company has grown to 10 superstore locations operating in five states with locations in Wixom, Brownstown, Wayland/Grand Rapids, Mt. Clemens, White Lake and Birch Run in Michigan, North Canton/Akron in Ohio, Orange Park/Jacksonville in Florida, Draper/Salt Lake City in Utah, Huntley/Chicago in Illinois and will be opening its 11th location near Tampa Florida in the fall of 2014. The company is listed in the 2013 Top 40 Fastest Growing Companies in Michigan by Crain’s Business.
• Founded in 1966, Campers Inn is one of the country’s largest family owned RV Dealerships. Owned and operated by Jeff Hirsch, Campers Inn’s foremost goal is to consistently help families experience the joys of RVing. The company encompasses eight convenient RV dealership locations along the eastern seaboard of the U.S., providing a comprehensive range of offerings for RVers, including RV Sales (new or pre-owned), RV service, parts and accessories, and RV financing.
• Established in 1964, Madison RV is a family owned and operated dealership under the direction of Marty Shea. The company is committed to offering quality RV products at competitive prices. Located in Huntsville/Madison, Ala., Madison RV provides a complete array of services to conduct entire RV purchases, offering delivery throughout the U.S. and Canada. Madison RV also features a full line of parts and accessories as well as the largest showroom in the southeast region of the U.S. that encompasses an expansive 25,000 square foot area.
• Reines RV Center, based in Manassas, Va., specializes in selling new and pre-owned RVs. The award-winning dealership was originally established in 1946 as Reines Motor Co. by Dusty Reines. The company has grown consistently and continues to operate under the leadership of Dusty’s son, Lindsey. Now a mega RV complex, Reines RV Center is situated on 10 acres, featuring a 51,300-square-foot building that includes a 15,000-square-foot RV showroom, 16 service bays and an 8,000-square-foot parts and accessories store.
• Established in 2004, Tennessee RV Super Center is the premier RV dealer for Knoxville, The Smoky Mountains and East Tennessee. The family owned company, which started on a small lot in Kodak, has expanded exponentially and is now situated on 11 acres with a 16 bay service center and total facility space of 46,000 square feet, featuring an 8,000-square-foot fully stocked parts and accessory store and a 24,000-square-foot collision center with a state of the art downdraft paint booth located on an additional 12 acres.
• Tom Stinnett Derby City RV, located in Clarksville, Ind., is a distinguished 35-year-old dealership near Louisville, Ky., boasting a top-of-the-line collision repair center and RV care service center. The service center has top qualified RVDA-RVIA certified technicians with over 100 years of combined experience to maintain RVs and fix all “in transit” emergencies. Tom Stinnett Derby City RV additionally specializes in warranty service and repair for most major RV components and brands.
• Founded in 1963, Burlington RV Superstore is a family owned and operated, full-service Wisconsin RV dealer. With more than 50 years serving customers in Wisconsin, Illinois and the surrounding area, the company represents many of the best brands in the RV market. The dealership additionally features a comprehensive service center and a fully-stocked online parts store for all types of RVs. Burlington RV Superstore also offers RV education service seminars, offered to RVers on a complimentary basis on-site at the dealership.
• Parkview RV Center is a family owned and operated Delaware RV dealer that offers both new RVs and used RVs at its Smyrna facility, including some of the top manufacturers in the industry. The dealership also provides comprehensive RV service and RV parts departments as well as RV rentals and a wide range of financing options. Specializing in the RV industry for more than four decades, the core principles of Parkview RV Center’s founders remain steadfast today in their third generation of family ownership.
“For AmeriGO Club members, the goal is to establish a coast-to-coast network of certified dealerships that will offer AmeriGO members peace of mind as they ride the open road across North America. These outstanding retailers will also provide amazing deals and quality workmanship every mile of their travels should they need assistance, as well as unparalleled deals and offers on RV services, parts and accessories, and more,” said Jeff Martin, vice president of dealer relations for AmeriGO RV Club. “For our dealer partners, the Certified RV Dealership Program is being developed to strengthen their businesses with initiatives designed to make new customers aware of their retail stores through a powerful affiliation with the AmeriGO brand.”
Martin added that the program features a choice from two levels of affiliation for qualified dealerships – AmeriGO Charter Dealerships and AmeriGO Supporting Dealerships.
Ongoing new dealer partner development is currently under way. Contact Martin at (513) 236-7512 for dealer inquiries and program details. For general inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club, email email@example.com.