Airstream Debuts Free ‘Live Riveted’ Mobile App
As a part of Airstream Inc.’s “Live Riveted” brand campaign, the company rolled out a mobile app for “adventure-loving techies to use on the road to inspire new travel ideas.”
According to a press release, the app serves as a portal for users to engage with each other and the brand by sharing riveting aspects of their lives. Airstream’s free “Live Riveted” app is currently available for iPhone and Android mobile phone users to download.
The app includes the following sections for users:
• Manifesto: Airstream’s “Live Riveted Manifesto” and accompanying video are live in this section of the App.
• The Challenge: Airstream posts a weekly photo challenge to users to inspire creativity across the country. It allows users to see current and past challenges and submissions, as well as submit their own image or quote for a chance to win.
• Riveted Ideas: To inspire “riveting” adventures and offer suggestions of places to visit and things to do, this part of the app also includes a place for users to submit their own ideas.
• Share Stories: An open forum for users to engage with each other and ask questions.
• Share Photos: Here, users upload photos of themselves “Living Riveted” for inclusion in the challenge or to just share a fun image with Airstream.
• Favorite Places: A list of Airstream’s favorite places world-wide. Users can also upload their own favorite places.
• Blog: Airstream’s “Live Riveted” blog content is streamed to this section of the App.
• Live Riveted Gear: List of Airstream store products with new Live Riveted gear that will be available.
• Events: List of various Airstream events such as Alumapalooza, Alumafandango, and upcoming caravans.
• Friends: Airstream partners with a variety of brands and business across the country. Their involvement with Airstream is chronicled in this section of the App.
• Airstreams: A list of all the different Airstream travel trailers and touring coaches.
• Dealers: Find the closest dealer.