- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
AmeriGO RV Club Seals New Strategic Alliances
Posted By RVBusiness On November 27, 2013 @ 11:29 am In Breaking News | No Comments
AmeriGO RV Club, set to launch as a “premier member-driven club for RV enthusiasts,” announced new strategic alliances that provide an even greater range of benefits, resources and discounts.
According to a press release, AmeriGO’s new partners will offer “value-added perks” in a broad cross-section of RV-related sectors, including insurance, extended warranties and road care plans, along with options for selling and shopping new and preowned RVs. RV enthusiasts will also be able to take advantage of frequently updated exclusive deals and discounts on dining, shopping, attractions and events in their local area and across North America.
AmeriGO’s newest key alliances include:
• Via the AmeriGO Insurance Agency, club members will enjoy discounted rates through Allied Insurance, a Nationwide company. Protection will include collision and comprehensive coverage along with roadside assistance, towing and labor, awning replacement, and vanishing deductible. In addition, claims will be processed by RV-specialized staff to ensure RVers get back on the road quickly.
• As part of an exclusive offering by Road America Motor Club, AmeriGO club members will be able to access the RV Assist Plus program that includes roadside assistance services, travel savings solutions and other ancillary travel discount benefits.
• Via an affiliation between AmeriGO and RV Trader, club members will be able to view RVs for sale across the United States, and will also receive discounts to sell their units on RV Trader with special promo codes offered to AmeriGo members.
• As part of an alliance between AmeriGO, RVT.com will feature thousands of quality pre-owned RVs for sale by owner on the club site while promoting AmeriGO to the millions of RV shoppers who use RVT while searching for a new or used RV.
In addition to these new strategic alliances, AmeriGO RV Club recently introduced the company’s Certified Dealership Program focused on enhancing the RV owners experience and strengthening dealer partners’ businesses. The program is free for qualifying dealerships and AmeriGO charter dealers are awarded territories on an exclusive basis.
For more information on dealer opportunities, contact Jeff Martin at (513) 236-7512. For campground inquiries, call (800) 933-3171. General inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club should be emailed to info@AmeriGOrv.com. The company is also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmeriGOrvClub.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/11/amerigo-rv-club-seals-new-strategic-alliances-2/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.