Job Posting: Holiday World Seeks Sales Manager
Holiday World of Houston is seeking an “experienced and highly skilled sales manager who desires long term career with a financially solid growing company.
The high-profile dealership is opening a new 17-acre facility in March of 2014 in Willis, Texas, located north Houston. “Immediate placement is necessary to adapt to our structure and culture,” the company stated. Candidates must have a strong motorhome, towable, and Internet sales management background and a proven track record of leading, motivating and coaching their team to maximize sales without sacrificing margin.
• Strong sales floor experience with record setting performance and a desire to play to win.
• F&I background and working knowledge of the business office.
• Extensive sales desk experience with the ability to set and meet goals and forecast.
• Bachelor’s degree desired, or equivalent experience.
• Superior organizational and planning skills.
• Strong customer-oriented focus.
• Character, integrity, and honesty is essential.
Holiday of Houston offers top compensation for the position; immediate 401K participation; medical and dental insurance.
Please send resume’s to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> for review.