Winnebago Industries Inc. announced the introduction of its 2014 Sightseer and Sunova Class A motorhomes.
According to a press press release, the coaches are available in four floorplans the coaches are equipped with a Ford F53 super-duty V10 SEFI Triton engine, offering a 22,000- pound GVWR. Upscale features include 22.5-inch tires and stylized aluminum wheels, energy efficient LED ceiling lights, Corian galley countertops, MCD solar/blackout roller shades and Ultraleather cab seats.
The 35G model delivers travel flexibility with the inLounge extendable sectional sofa and movable inTable. For additional sleeping space, the StudioLoft drop-down cab bed can be added to any floorplan.
Other features include:
• New Radio/rearview monitor with 6-inch touch screen, color rear camera and iPod/MP3 input.
• Power mirrors with defrost and integrated side view cameras.
• Powered patio awning with metal wrap and integrated LED patio lighting.
• Residential 30-inch stainless steel microwave/convection oven.
• Defroster fans for windshield.
• Porcelain toilet with sprayer on all models.
• Convenient LPG accessory connection in the patio area.
• Full-body paint.
Highlights of the four floorplans include:
• 30A: The double-slide floorplan is designed to create space despite the compact size. Other features include an extendable U-shaped dinette – a hybrid couch/dinette that seats up to six. There’s a large mid-coach TV that slides out for optimal viewing even when the slideout is not extended. The lounge area also features a recliner with an available Euro recliner with built-in footrest optional.
• 33C: The triple slide floorplan features a large driver’s side slide that expands the entire galley and dinette, with a flat floor slide found across from the dinette and a queen bed slideout in the rear. The large galley offers a three-burner range top, microwave/convection oven, refrigerator/freezer (a larger, four-door refrigerator/freezer with ice maker is optional), pantry and a double sink.
• 35G: With three slideouts, the unit offers an inLounge extendable sectional sofa/sleeper, movable inTable, large TV and an optional fireplace. The floorplan creates a spacious and comfortable lounge area while additional sleeping space is available in the new StudioLoft in the cab area. A rear slideout powered queen walk-around bed, or optional powered king bed, with nightstands complement a spacious wardrobe and chest of drawers storage and optional stackable washer/dryer on the opposite wall.
• 36V: The dual-slide unit offers the company’s BenchMark dinette, extendable sectional sofa, queen or available king bed, his-and-hers wardrobes, chest of drawers, spacious split bath, full galley and an optional StudioLoft bed.