Editorial Calendar Set For ‘RV Executive Today’
The 2014 editorial calendar for RV Executive Today is now available online, according to a press release.
RV Executive Today, the flagship monthly magazine of the National RV Dealers Association (RVDA), is read by top RV retailers across the United States and Canada.
The publication’s monthly themes reflect the cycles of the RV business, starting the year with an emphasis on preparation for the busy months ahead, says editor Mary Anne Shreve. The January issue will include content about how to effectively market the dealership and the much-anticipated release of Go RVing’s promotional plans for 2014. The following month will feature resources for dealership training and education, including the importance of professional certification for fixed operations staff.
“It’s always exciting to share new ideas and the latest developments in marketing and management,” Shreve says. “Our dealers are selling the latest products and services to highly knowledgeable consumers, so our monthly content is planned to ensure that they’re the most up to date retailers in the market. Every month RV Executive Today is geared toward giving our readers the tools to meet new challenges. RV Executive Today welcomes editorial submissions on topics of interest to dealers, particularly articles that offer concrete examples of how dealers can operate their businesses more efficiently and profitably, says Shreve. The themes for each month are as follows:
• January: Marketing the dealership; Go RVing advertising campaign.
• February: Dealership training resources; educating dealership personnel.
• March: RV distributors & suppliers; social media.
• April: F&I in the dealership; RV rental strategies.
• May: Technology in the dealership; innovative products and services.
• June: Special benchmarking issue; hot RV products.
• July: Sales techniques that really work, customer follow-up practices.
• August: Preview of 2014 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo at Bally’s on the Vegas strip.
• September: Manufacturer relationships; 2014 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
• October: New products, industry issues; 2014 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
• November: Dealer Satisfaction Survey results (DSI); 2014 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
• Special Convention Program Issue: 2014 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo onsite program.
• December: Incoming chairman interview, management principles of running a dealership; employee recruitment and retention.
To submit articles for consideration, contact EditShreve by email: email@example.com. For advertising information, contact Marketing Manager Julie Newhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the associate members section of www.rvda.org.