IMHA/RVIC Names 2014 Officers, Board Members
The Indiana Manufactured Housing Association/Recreational Vehicle Indiana Council (IMHA/RVIC) recently announced its 2014 officers and new board members.
According to the organization’s newsletter, Eric Oaks. Oxford Bank & Trust, Oakbrook, Ill., was named president. Other appointments include:
* Vice President Ken Eckstein, Mount Comfort RV, Greenfield, Ind.
* Secretary-Treasurer Bob Young Jr., Young Homes, Indianapolis.
* MH Council Chair Tim Fister, Blevins Inc., New Carlisle, Ohio.
* RV Council Chair John West, Manapogo Park, Orland, Ind.
* MH Manufacturer, Brian Shull, Champion Homes, Topeka, Ind.
* MH Service Firm, Mac McClanahan, Indy Mac Homes, Indianapolis.
* RV Manufacturer, John Stringer, Forest River Inc., Elkhart, Ind.
* RV Manufacturer, Mark Gerber, Riverside Travel Trailers, Peru, Ind.
In other news, IMHA-RVIC held its Annual Christmas Party and Awards ceremony on Dec. 13 in Indianapolis. Over 75 members and guests attended the event.