Moore Named as ’13 Canadian Dealer of the Year
Ian Moore of Big Boy’s Toys in Nanoose Bay, British Columbia, was presented with the prestigious 2013 Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award.
According to a press release, Moore was presented the award Monday (Dec. 2) at the Canada Night Dinner in Louisville, Ky., in conjunction with the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association’s (RVIA) 51st Annual National RV Trade Show.
Moore accepted the award while surrounded by friends and colleagues at the event held by the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) of Canada and presented by RV Lifestyle Magazine.
The award is presented to a candidate who has:
• Demonstrated long-term dedication to the RV industry and promotion of the RV lifestyle by the acting dealer principal of a recognized full service RV dealership.
• Shown commitment and participation in the RVDA at the provincial or national level.
• Been recognized by customers and peers as a person with the highest integrity and credibility in both work and personal life.
• Made a contribution to their community.
Moore’s enthusiasm for the RV industry, his pride and integrity as well as his passion and commitment have made him an ideal recipient of the prestigious 2013 Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award, according to RVDA of Canada.
Along with Moore, nominees for this year’s award included:
• Herb Cowen, Pike Lake Golf & RV, Clifford, Ontario.
• Kyle Redmond, Bucars RV Centre, Balzac, Alberta.
• Terry Rumple, Glenwood RV Centre, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.