- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Winnebago Rolls Out Product Array in Louisville
Posted By RVBusiness On December 3, 2013 @ 3:59 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Winnebago Industries Inc. is showing 64 motorhomes and towable units from its new product lineup, including the first showing for several products and floorplans during the 51st Annual National RV Trade Show, starting today (Dec. 3) in Louisville, Ky.
“As a leader in innovation within the RV industry, we continue to set the bar higher for ourselves each year,” said Winnebago vice president of sales and product management Scott Degnan. “We are very excited to introduce several new models and floorplans that further cement the industry leading strength of our product lineups. We were also very honored to be presented with the Quality Circle award from the Recreation Vehicle Dealer Association (RVDA) at a special awards ceremony held last night. This award is a significant indication of our relationship with our dealer partners and their positive regard for the quality of our products and services. It is extremely gratifying to have received this prestigious award for 18 consecutive years.”
New models include:
• The Destination is Winnebago’s first full-size, luxury fifth-wheel that combines motorhome styling and high-end residential appeal. Exterior features include an aerodynamic exterior front cap design with an air dam for increased wind deflection and optional rear cap with automotive sport styling. Interior amenities include custom hardwood cabinets, entertainment center with 50-inch TV, and an optional fireplace, complete with hearth. The master suite features 6-foot, 9-inch ceilings, an optional “Magic Mirror” mirror/TV design, Flex Bed” system that adjusts the head of the bed for watching TV from a reclining position and a full size, cedar lined, walk-in closet with four large radius shelves.
• The Era 70C is Winnebago’s first Class B to feature a slideout. The Era, built on the 11,030-pound Mercedes-Benz chassis, has best-in-class features such as hot water radiant heat, 5.7 cubic foot three-way double door refrigerator, three-burner cooktop, chrome finish aluminum wheels, 13,500 BTU high-efficiency air conditioner with a 2,800 watt heat strip auxiliary heating unit. A USB charging station for phones and electronics is featured in the galley, and an exterior storage shower conversion package with adjustable rear storage rack system provides massive storage space for four sets of golf clubs.
• Travato is the newest member of the Winnebago Touring Coach lineup and is the industry’s first Class B built on the new Ram ProMaster chassis with estimated fuel economy of 16-18 mpg highway. At 20 feet in length, the Travato is agile, while also providing a floorplan that maximizes space and storage. The Travato features a flip-up, rear double bed that allows for large storage items – perfect for bikes or other gear and is the first Class B to feature three-point seat belts in the forward-facing galley seat. Other features include swivel cab seats, efficient LED lighting, touch-screen navigation, fully functional galley, deep wardrobe and a rear wet bath, while the innovative Flex Bed system provides more sleeping space for additional campers.
• With sleeping for up to seven, the Minnie Winnie or Spirit 31K floorplan offers a single slide with U-shaped dinette and lounge sofa/bed. The Class C features a split bath, walk-around queen bed and large rear trunk storage compartment. The 31K and 31KP are available in the Minnie Winnie, Minnie Winnie Premier, Spirit and Spirit Silver model lines and is now available in a new champagne sidewall color.
• The new Trend and Viva! are the first Class Cs in the industry to be built on the new Ram ProMaster chassis, delivering fuel-efficiency and comfortable living space for up to six people at an affordable price. Both 23-foot floorplans feature a powered StudioLoft bed that fits tight to the ceiling to conserve space during the day. Sleek Euro body styling, efficient LED lighting, available soft, easy-to-clean Ultraleather furniture and the industry’s first, three-point seat belts in the dinette are also featured.
• The new Vista 36Y (Class A gas) is making its debut in Louisville. Vista provides panoramic views with a large front cab windows and a large, passenger side window looking out from the galley island. The triple-slide floorplan also features a StudioLoft drop-down bed in the cab area, new sofa with integrated recliner, three hidden TVs, walk-through bathroom and a luxurious bedroom. The 36Y floorplan is also available in the Sunstar product line.
• The Forza and Solei, new Class A diesel pusher models, offer diesel pusher affordability and can fit in a garage with a 12-foot door. Built on the Freightliner XCS chassis with a Cummins 340-hp diesel engine, the Forza and Solei feature polished Corian galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, upscale entertainment features and energy-saving LED lighting.
• Winnebago Outdoor is a new brand licensing program that leverages the well-known Winnebago name for products in new categories, including camping gear, apparel and outdoor furniture.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2013/12/winnebago-rolls-out-array-product-in-louisville/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.