- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Hall of Fame Announces Class of ’14 Inductees
Posted By RVBusiness On January 10, 2014 @ 9:41 am In Breaking News,News In Focus | No Comments
The RV/MH Heritage Foundation board announced the list of inductees who represent the RV/MH Hall of Fame Class of 2014. According to a press release, the induction ceremonies will be held at the Hall facility in Elkhart, Ind., during the annual induction dinner on Aug. 4.
“Congratulations to the 10 new honorees. All of them have had or are having outstanding careers and are richly deserving of this special moment,” Foundation President Darryl Searer. “I join their friends, family and colleagues in welcoming these new inductees who will join the honored rolls of industry leaders, pioneers and innovators who have made significant contributions the to RV and manufactured housing industries.”
Inductees from the RV Industry include:
• Debbie Brunoforte, president-owner and CEO, Little Dealer, Little Prices (RV Dealer).
• Bob Livingston, senior vice president, group publisher, Good Sam Club.
• Peter B Orthwein, chairman, Thor Industries Inc., (RV Manufacturer).
• John D Roba, founder and president of Roba and Associates. (Manufacturer’s representative for the RV and MH industries) and JR Products (supplier).
• James F Shields, president of Pan Pacific RV Centers Inc., (RV dealer).
Inductees from the Manufactured Housing Industry:
• Barry Cole, president of Manufactured Housing Insurance Services and Cole Housing Corp. (insurance supplier to RV/MH industries and MH communities).
• Ed Evans, managing partner of EPM (MH community owner and developer).
• Thomas “Tom” L. Kern, CEO, Style Crest Enterprises (RV/MH supplier).
• Richard “Dick” King, founder and CEO of King Insurance (insurance supplier to RV/MH industries).
• Gary McDanial, CEO, YES! Communities, (MH communities).
“The nine-person selection committee also deserves to be congratulated for the professional job they did in choosing this talented class of 2014,” Searer said. “We had a record number of new nominees on both the RV side and MH side and the selection committee was tasked with identifying no more than five from each camp to be honored.
He added, “The committee spent many hours over several days studying nomination forms and letters of support that were lengthy, detailed and packed with passionate advocacy for the candidates. The committee wants all candidates and their nominators to know that they read every word of every nomination and gave thoughtful consideration to everything that was written. The fact that we had so many deserving nominees this year is a wonderful testament to the renewed relevancy of and excitement for our Hall of Fame.”
To nominate future candidates for the Hall of Fame visit www.rvmhhalloffame.org to view the nomination guidelines and to download the necessary nomination forms.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2014/01/hall-of-fame-announces-class-of-14-inductees/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.