- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
TMC is Rolling out New Product at Tampa Show
Posted By RVBusiness On January 9, 2014 @ 12:45 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Thor Motor Coach’s will have an array of product on display as part of the Florida RV Trade Association’s (FRVTA) 29th Annual 2014 Florida RV SuperShow, Jan. 15-19 in Tampa.
According to a press release, the company’s Axis and Vegas recreational utility vehicles (RUV) have made an impact at retail, offering a motorhome that is compact and easy to maneuver, while permitting living and storage spaces not found in an automotive-based SUV.
New models being shown to the public for the first time at the FRVTA show include the Tuscany XTE 40GQ, designed with an abundant living room and plenty of space to cook or entertain. In addition the Hurricane and Windsport 32N add a full wall-slide, all-in-one bath and king bed while the Challenger 35HT model features triple slides and a sectional sofa. The 28F Chateau Class C model contains a full walk-around king bed and L-shaped dinette seating.
Thor Motor Coach products will be displayed in four areas throughout the show:
• Space No.665: Dream RV will represent the Windsport Class A and the Vegas RUV.
• Space No. 670: Camper’s Inn of Leesburg is showing the Siesta B-plus motorhome.
• Space No. 220: Camping World RV of Tampa will show the Axis RUV, ACE, Hurricane, Miramar and Challenger Class A motorhomes, as well as the Chateau, Citation B-plus and Freedom Elite Class C.
• Space No. 840: Lazydays RV will be representing the Four Winds Class C, Outlaw toy hauler, Palazzo diesel pusher, and the Tuscany XTE/Tuscany diesel motorhome.
For additional information on Thor Motor Coach please visit http://thormotorcoach.com or call (800) 860-5658.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2014/01/tmc-is-rolling-out-new-product-at-tampa-show/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.