AmeriGo Adds 5 High-Profile Dealers to Network
AmeriGO RV Club, the newest RV consumer organization in the RV industry launched in August 2013, today (Feb.19) announced the addition of five new RV dealers to its coast-to-coast RV dealership network.
“As we continue to evolve, we are thrilled to introduce these highly respected and high quality dealerships to our ever-growing RV dealership network – all clearly representative of the all-encompassing RV club and online community we are building,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “Each of these prominent dealerships is an ideal partner that complements the offerings of AmeriGO RV Club.”
The newest affiliate dealers, situated in key geographic regions, have joined the program as AmeriGO Charter Dealerships and will provide an array of offerings and specials for RVers. They include:
• Guaranty RV is the largest RV dealer in Oregon with more than 750 new and used vehicles in stock reflecting dozens of brands and all types of RVs. Guaranty RV is an affiliated brand of Guaranty Chevrolet-GM Certified, a regional leader in the automotive sales field established in 1966. Family-owned and operated by the Nill Family since its founding, the company boasts more than 45 years in business.
• Keystone RV Mega Center, founded in 1989, has grown from a small dealership managed by Keystone Ford in Greencastle, Pa., to one of the largest dealers in the Mid-Atlantic States. Set on more than 10 acres, Keystone RV Mega Center is a full-service RV dealership featuring a knowledgeable sales staff and team of service and repair technicians; expansive inventory of new and pre-owned RVs; state-of-the-art 13-bay service department operated by ASE/RVDA Master Certified and certified technicians; the largest RV parts store in the tri-state area; RV rentals;and a campground with accommodations for motor homes up to 45’ long.
• Family owned and operated since 1971, PleasureLand RV Center is a premier RV dealership in Minnesota and the Midwest specializing in quality new and pre-owned RVs of all types and sizes. PleasureLand has four locations throughout Minnesota situated in St. Cloud, Ramsey, Willmar, and Brainerd. The full-service RV dealership also features a comprehensive 32-bay service department, expansive parts department, RV rentals and a truck center. Pleasureland is also one of three dealerships that has received the Winnebago Circle of Excellence award every year since its inception in 1986.
• Tom Raper RVs was launched in 1964 and has grown to become one of the largest RV dealerships in the Midwest with more than 200 employees. The Tom Raper family of stores includes a 60-acre complex in Richmond, Ind., and stores in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. Each location features a wide-ranging line of new and pre-owned RVs from top manufacturers across the country; a fully stocked parts and accessory store; service and repairs center operated by factory trained technicians using state-of-the-art equipment and technology; RV rentals; and financing.
• Vermont Country Campers is a family owned business founded in 1996 with a customer base across New England, New York and Canada. Based in East Montpelier, the dealer carries over 300 new and pre-owned campers in stock along with a parts and accessory store, service and repair shop and a campground for overnight, monthly or seasonal visitors.
AmeriGo said that ongoing new dealer partner development is currently underway. For dealer inquiries and program details, contact Jeff Martin at 513-236-7512. For general inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club, email firstname.lastname@example.org.