RVDA of Canada Offering 1-Time Training Grant
To encourage dealership training, RVDA of Canada board has created a one-time dealership Education Grant. For all training conducted between May 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014, RVDA of Canada will award $1,000 to the dealership.
We encourage all member dealers to apply as there is a limited number of grants available for each province / region, and they will be awarded based on the order in which applications are received.
Eligibility requirement include:
• Education and training programs must be enrolled between May 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014.
• All types of education and training are eligible with the exception of the Calgary Trouble Shooter Clinic.
• A $1,000 grant will be awarded per RVDA of Canada dealer member location on a first come/first served basis.
• Each province/region will have 15 grants available and awarded based on qualification and order of application received.
• Should a province or region submit less than 15 applications, remaining grants will be reallocated.
• Proof of payment and successful course completion is required.
• Total cost of education and training program(s) must be equal to or greater value than $1,000.
• Submit a letter on company letterhead detailing: Title of course/seminar/workshop; training provider; purpose of training; number of participants; enrollment and completion dates.
• Submit copy of proof of payment for each course/ seminar/workshop.
• Submit copy of certificates of completion or letter from training provider stating successful completion for each course/seminar/workshop.
Applications can be emailed or mailed to :
RVDA of Canada
6411 Buswell St., Ste. 204