Brevard, N.C.-based SylvanSport will introduce its GO Easy Adventure Utility Trailer during the Feb. 7-9 Mountain RV, Boat and Recreation Show in Asheville at the AG Center.
According to a press release, the GO Easy trailer can hold up to five bicycles, four kayaks or a combination of bikes and boats. Weighing just 275 pounds, it is lightweight enough to be towed by a Prius, Mini Cooper or motorcycle.
The company reported that GO Easy can be preordered through Sylvansport.com, with the first units shipping in mid-February. Shortly thereafter, GO Easy will be sold by select retailers nationwide.
Key features include:
• Fully compatible with all major rack manufacturers.
• Integrated frame rails for multiple racking options.
• Converts to a camping trailer with the Roost Explorer Camping Pod (sold separately at SylvanSport.com).
• Designed for easy travel and towing, and upright, space-saving storage.
• Powdercoated steel frame for durability and longevity
• Spacious, diamondplate aluminum deck for over 17 cu. ft of additional storage
• Smooth riding torsion axle and integrated tiedown points
• LED front and rear lights
For additional information visit www.sylvansport.com.