The Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory announced its list of Top Destination RV Parks for 2014. According to a press release, the RV parks stand out for their proximity to top tourism attractions, from national forests to amusement parks.
While welcoming travelers to some of North America’s most popular destinations, these parks often help guests arrange tours and provide information to points of interest. Click here to view the guide’s complete list of Top Destination RV Parks.
Highlights from the List:
• Many parks on the list serve as jumping-off points to nearby attractions. Memphis Graceland RV Park and Campground, for example, is situated just two minutes from Elvis Presley’s legendary home and is linked to the “official site of the King of rock ‘n’ roll.”
• Several destination RV parks are directly affiliated with an attraction like Camping at Charlotte Motor Speedway, which offers camping in the infield of the South Carolina raceway.
• Some parks enhance the customer experience by facilitating visits to nearby destinations. For example, the staff at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Niagara Falls, Ontario, provide tour packages for guests seeking spectacular views of the nearby falls.
Facts about Destination RV Travel:
• The most popular travel destination in the United States is Las Vegas, Nevada, followed by New York City and Orlando, Florida, according to Business Insider magazine.
• The most popular destinations to visit in Canada are Vancouver, British Columbia, followed by Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Montreal, Quebec.
• Not surprisingly, RV parks can be found in high concentrations in or around popular destination, while others parks are found the travel corridors leading to popular destinations.
RV travelers can find more insights into RV parks in the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory, which contains detailed information on more than 8,000 private RV parks across North America; each one is personally rated by Good Sam’s review teams.
The guide also includes lifestyle features, regional trip guides and essential travel facts. Readers can take a “Trip of a Lifetime” and learn about camping in and around NASCAR venues. Also included are guides to RV-related state laws and information needed for trouble-free trips into Canada and Mexico.