Gulf Stream Track & Trail Enjoying Strong Sales
Capitalizing on the healthy activity at this year’s round of retail RV shows, Gulf Stream Coach Inc. reported that several models are seeing strong sales, including its Track & Trail line of travel trailer toy haulers.
Available in 21- to 34-foot lengths, Gulf Stream said in a press release that the key selling points for Track & Trail are:
• Price point – The line offers retail prices almost any active, outdoor family can afford, according to the company, bringing more consumers into the toy hauler market.
• Ease of towing – With dry weights from 3,800 to 6,000 pounds, Track & Trail units can be towed behind 1/2-ton pickups and many other towing-equipped vehicles.
• Room for all kinds of toys – Many buyers admitted they might never roll a dirt bike up the ramp, planning instead to use the spacious Track & Trail garage for kayaks, gas grills, water toys, lounge chairs, and other bulky gear that makes camping affordable family fun.
• Multipurpose cargo space – Ideal for go-karting, flea-marketing, dog-showing, gold-prospecting, and virtually every other outdoor activity that combines outdoor gear and overnight accommodations.
• Solid design features – Track & Trailer offers an 8-foot ramp with 3,000-pound capacity and a full-width spring-assisted hinge; powder-coated steel generator tray; diamond-pattern rubber garage floor; and fold-up sofas and folding portable picnic table.
For more information contact National Sales Manager, Randy Baskerville at (574) 320-2630 or firstname.lastname@example.org).